You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Is Steemit The Solution To Facebook Ripoff and Monopoly ?

in #discussion7 years ago

Good point, some will leave of course however millions will join and those who left will regret it because they can not get any other better opportunity to earn abd grow their investments by posting, commenting and upvoting. Let me know a better option if you know one bud...FB, Reddit, Twitter, Insta????

Sort:  

There is no guarantee what number of people will come to Steemit. Moreover, there is little to keep folks here at Steemit. There is opportunity, sure, few pennies here and there. There has to be good content, well in some cases, some folks simply have a question or a video and it goes big.

Moving on from that, if that is the mentality, eventually no one is going to want to come just for the content they can get elsewhere. In turn no one is rewarding the content makers.

Reddit can be very rewarding monetarily, as well as the Toob. Twitter has been making people famous, and I have to imagine some money as well...even if the reasoning is...off. Facebook has propelled many businesses, just not the users.

I dsagree with you ..many people make money here by commenting only and they grow. If you come to steemit hoping that it is a get rich quick scheme then you will be disappointed. Here is a solid comunity where you learn about things (crypto et al) , join communities, build your reputation by engaging with others , commenting on posts and gradually grow. FB , Reddit et al will give you no cent ...how many millions of followers do you need in Facebook to make it? ask Jerry Banfied, Suppoman, Dollar Vigilante with 100,000+ members and still make 1 to 10 dollars max there . I explained strategy to succeed here in my older posts and relationship building is a key point...play smart and you will earn...if not they you have to quit like othere who will regret it later

I disagree with you even more.er.er. Facebook is a vehicle, a tool to be utilized to show what you've done on a platform that monetizes. For instance, how do you think I found Steemit? Facebook!

Greed will ultimately ruin this site in its current form. From the holders, to the takers to the scammers, it will push curators away and decrease possible earnings for creators. As with other parts of the internet, the good stuff will be lost in a sea of excrement.

Time will tell bud... there are scammers everywhere even more in FB. My post is based on reality and yes FB will always be huge because of its innovation and M&A strategy. However the bottom line is that you will not make a cent there with your contents. Learn from those that are making it here and be a success or regret it later if you quit now...play smart bud

Condescension is an unbecoming trait.

I've made cents here with my content. I've made a few dollars as well. What I've learned is that you really have to pull in the dollars and hand out cents! That's the ticket. That's playing it smart.

My bottom line is that money needs to be secondary. If it is the prime reason to come here, then accepting everything that comes with it will be part of the game and it's only a matter of time before there is a better idea. That is reality.

I agree with you now...money should be secondary... great relationships can earn you more money.. I wish you more success

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.23
TRX 0.12
JST 0.029
BTC 67352.29
ETH 3501.59
USDT 1.00
SBD 3.22