You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Questions for SteemIt Inc.

in #discussion6 years ago

We’re working on it. Truly. The team has been steadily growing the past couple months and been focusing a lot on strategic developments. We want to include all of you in those plans and will be writing a marketing blog post here in the coming weeks.

Sort:  

@kittyninja you wouldn't happen to be a sociopath would you ...just askin' ??

No @robertandrew, as she explained below she works in the marketing team and they report to the Head of Communications & Advocacy, who reports directly to Ned.

She manages the twitter account, the rest of Steemit social accounts and the Steemit account too.

She said she’ll do an #introducemyself post very soon.    =]

You got a 3.86% upvote from @oceanwhale With 35+ Bonus Upvotes courtesy of @minnowpond! Earn 100% earning payout by delegating SP to @oceanwhale. Visit www.OceanWhaleBot.com for details!

This post has received a 24.40% upvote from @lovejuice thanks to @minnowpond. They love you, so does Aggroed. Please be sure to vote for Witnesses at https://steemit.com/~witnesses.

Wow, GOOD JOB @resteem.bot triggering all this spam above
(and off-topic discussions) on this post. STOP YOUR ABUSE.

You're seriously gonna spam here too kid? I understand that you feel threatened by competitors but you must have boundaries.

• You are the only spammer. Keeping it short because you're invading other people's posts: I only own 2 accounts, the automated comments are on his spam, he stole tags.
    Faking upvotes won't help you.

Who this troll is                                                                                        

@marcocasario this guy ripped off my friend or rather refuse to return 20 sbds or so to my friend. I even messaged yabba about it. Now you notice he isnt listed on steembot tracker? Talk to @superbot how he has been harrased by this guy. He really thinks he owns the term 'resteem' dont let this guy bully you.

@dynamicgreentk I've been harassed by him for about 3 months now but he found someone more stubborn than himself.
Look at his blog and comments. Now he's scamming with his service way fewer people. You can notice it also if you look at his stats.    =]

I researched about him some time ago and he has A LOT of enemies. I wrote about it here too when my rep got nuked. (eventually I found out that he pretended it was from him but he actually had no affiliation with it, it was for a bug that I expoloited at my advantage in my "war" against him instead of reporting it -as I usually do-, and that pissed off someone higher up)

He is a cancer on this platform.

PS. I found what you are talking about, he is sooo pathetic.

Trust me i know. It was 10 sbds not 20 he wouldnt refund back to my friend. I gave him those sbd's. He felt so bad that he accidentally sent 10 to that guy but then that guy would not refund it so he left steemit never came back. You should have fun reading this

https://steemkr.com/resteem/@superbot/superbot-weekly-resteem-contest-22nd-jan-2018

the comments on this one is pretty fun and yeah he never returned those sbds. Sbds were worth like 8 or 10 bucks then too. He straight up took a poor veterans money

@dynamicgreentk

Your friend never contacted us about the money he sent us unsolicited, so we saw the money as a donation.
Later we noticed that he wrote messages to strangers somewhere in Steemit, which could never reach us.
https://steemit.com/steemit/@markaustin/original-improvisational-composition-entitled-live-jam-5#@wfwlasvegas/re-markaustin-original-improvisational-composition-entitled-live-jam-5-20180202t151353715z

We don't want to be on Steembot Tracker because there are too many spammers listed and we don't want more users, we prefer quality.

We do not claim the "resteem" term.
The problem is that spammers/scammers use our name "Resteem Bot" to make profit out of our popularity.

@resteem.bot

can you guys get a room elsewhere?

Each time you lie, it makes you look horrible. Please have a english speaking friend Read the comments and pictures in the link provided above. You can play dumb all you want but the blockchain dont lie. You are clearly the spammer bud. Sorry. Stop ripping people off. Do something about that memory, maybe you truly forgot or resteem.bot is co owned by a child who does things behind the owners back? Maybe google translate cant translate pictures? You had multiple chances to refund that money but you chose not to and play dumb and then continued to harass people afterwards. Who came first the term resteem or @resteembot or @resteem.bot? Since you're the only one harassing people you're definitely the first one to do that around the term #resteem.

@dynamicgreentk

Your friend has sent us unsolicited money then he has written in nowhere strange users he wants it back.
We never received these messages.

Where do we spam?

The @resteembot account has been sold for a long time.

@resteem.bot

Wow, just read the link and its comments thoroughly. Provided above. He contacted you so did I. You do not own the name resteem. Calm down, read and stop harassing people. Thank you.

I agree, apologies again @whatsup.
resteem.bot likes to invade other people's post with his little wars.
He also paid 5 SBD to bid-bots to have his spam comment on top of your post (and triggered all the bid-bots spam on multiple comments as you can see..) 😌

"we don't want more users, we prefer quality."
That's why he resteems posts with only 1 image and 20 tags and many scams (some even flagged by Steemcleaners: eg. 1, 2).
He only wants to make money, read his emails.

dynamicgreentk, I'm not surprised that he stole from you since he's famous for having repeatedly tried to steal Byteball referrals.

PS.
@dynamicgreentk
I verified myself what you claim. The veteran that left the platform after being scammed by flauschi/resteem.bot, cross checked the transfer on steemdb.com, the price of SBD in February.
CONFIRMED. He STOLE 100$ from your friend.
Added this new info to his tail.

Marketing is very important for the future of Steemit.

And the last person to say anything about it is one of those spammers who destroy Steemit more and more every day.

The @gaottantacinque = @gasaeightyfive = @marcocasario = @cribbio spammer was flagged by the Steemit community, not just by us.
But he just keeps spamming.

Now he's seriously trying to suck up to Steemit marketing.

We hope that with the new hardfork there will be more possibilities to stop spammers and scammers.

@resteem.bot

You got a 10.27% upvote from @oceanwhale With 35+ Bonus Upvotes courtesy of @minnowpond! Earn 100% earning payout by delegating SP to @oceanwhale. Visit www.OceanWhaleBot.com for details!

Thank you so much for using our service! You were protected from massive loss up to 20%

You just received 28.29% upvote from @onlyprofitbot courtesy of @minnowpond!

Want to earn more with us? Our APR can reach as high as
15% or more!

More portion of profit will be given to delegators, as the SP pool grows!

Comment below or any post with "@opb !delegate [DelegationAmount]" to find out about current APR, estimated daily earnings in SBD/STEEM

You can now also make bids by commenting "@opb !vote post [BidAmount] [SBD|STEEM]" on any post without the hassle of pasting url to memo!

* Please note you do not have to key in [] for the command to work, APR can be affected by STEEM prices

This post has received a 63.23% upvote from @lovejuice thanks to @minnowpond. They love you, so does Aggroed. Please be sure to vote for Witnesses at https://steemit.com/~witnesses.

We hope that with the new hardfork there will be more possibilities to stop spammers and scammers.

He said.. after invading a trending article, spamming the whole post and triggering tons of bid-bots spam comments.

@resteem.bot   =   @flauschi   =   @sweety170   =   downvote-only-accounts, you are a cancer on this platform.

All you do is spread your hate and start wars with competitors to protect your pathetic manual slow resteems ( threatened by my FREE automated fast resteems ).

Many honest people left the platform because harassed by you.

You need medical attention, your drug abuse in clubs is leading to delirious depression: only 3 accounts (including you) downvoted me since I joined. I can't even count yours.

I'm not sucking up loser, I'm heavily invested in the platform (Vs you = leech) and I am bringing people into it so it's in my interest that it grows well. Go back playing videogames and let the adults talk. And no pocket money from mommy this week.
-- Stop invading other people's posts, pathetic bully. --

SEE HERE for a SUMMARY of who the THIEF/scammer/spammer is.

Voting on this due to the person you're replying to is buying votes for his comment to possibly make it look like users are agreeing with him.

Thanks anyway @acidyo. Luckily someone cleaned this mess! =]

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.30
TRX 0.12
JST 0.033
BTC 63935.07
ETH 3138.68
USDT 1.00
SBD 3.87