Deer Dance

in #discussion6 years ago

Hello friends of steemit I wish to share about another tradition of my country.

It is a representation through the dance "The hunting of the deer" one of the customs of the natives of my country of how in past times the daily sustenance was obtained, a mixture of tradition and ancestral experiences and that through the dance they try to rescue and not let die our roots that are our identity.

In the province of Chimborazo which is located in the heart of the Ecuadorian homeland. In the fiestas of Cacha the indigenous Andean thought is demonstrated, in a picture that represents the duality Cari - Warmi (man - woman), together they form the ayllu or the family. Thus, while the man goes out to hunt the deer, the woman stays at home weaving her own clothes, taking care of the children and dedicated to agriculture.

The husband has brought the sustenance for the house the woman receives him full of love and the two share with the rest of the ayllu the hunting of that moment and it is a real party.

The husband has brought the sustenance for the house the woman receives him full of love and the two share with the rest of the ayllu the hunting of that moment and it is a real party.

Sort:  

Congratulations! This post has been upvoted from the communal account, @minnowsupport, by lucia1961 from the Minnow Support Project. It's a witness project run by aggroed, ausbitbank, teamsteem, theprophet0, someguy123, neoxian, followbtcnews, and netuoso. The goal is to help Steemit grow by supporting Minnows. Please find us at the Peace, Abundance, and Liberty Network (PALnet) Discord Channel. It's a completely public and open space to all members of the Steemit community who voluntarily choose to be there.

If you would like to delegate to the Minnow Support Project you can do so by clicking on the following links: 50SP, 100SP, 250SP, 500SP, 1000SP, 5000SP.
Be sure to leave at least 50SP undelegated on your account.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.28
TRX 0.12
JST 0.033
BTC 69774.83
ETH 3620.03
USDT 1.00
SBD 3.72