You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Fears about 5G are unfounded and Bogus

in #discussion6 years ago

I know I'm stupid, so doesn't affect me! lol

Without knowing anything like you do - I do wonder at the insistence of 5g from everyone that are part of the current corrupt establishments we face...
Not exactly much of track record in the integrity and honest departments.

A bit like the military industrial complex insisting on a tank on each corner - for your safety, type of thing..

I wish you worked for NASA!

I don't think they understand wireless communications and distance...

....when they sent that thing to mars - ( 6 mins communication time, each way - they were filmed making adjustments to the landing gear - from earth - as it landed , in real time... How does that work?).

This is all fascinating stuff. (did you know the thingy on mars has the same battery as a laptop to operate it? - and recharges for years - every day - no problems)

Sort:  

No I didn't know that.

Curiosity is powered by a radioisotope thermoelectric generator (RTG), like the successful Viking 1 and Viking 2 Mars landers in 1976.[25][26]
Radioisotope power systems (RPSs) are generators that produce electricity from the decay of radioactive isotopes, such as plutonium-238, which is a non-fissile isotope of plutonium. Heat given off by the decay of this isotope is converted into electric voltage by thermocouples, providing constant power during all seasons and through the day and night. Waste heat can be used via pipes to warm systems, freeing electrical power for the operation of the vehicle and instruments.[25][26] Curiosity's RTG is fueled by 4.8 kg (11 lb) of plutonium-238 dioxide supplied by the U.S. Department of Energy.[27]

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.28
TRX 0.12
JST 0.032
BTC 61593.58
ETH 2950.87
USDT 1.00
SBD 3.49