You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: New Age Woo-woo: NONE of this is True.. Except it all IS

in #discussion6 years ago

Well, @denmarkguy, I'm not a new age spiritualist, but more of a old school made new believer, but I can't disagree with anything you've said here. Science is less scientific and more prove I'm right, however that might work. I can't blame scientists no longer wanting to work tirelessly, hoping for grants that never come while they work on the mysteries of the universe, but selling out isn't quite the way to go, either.

It makes me wonder just what good the FDA or other agencies are that rely on scientific analysis or data of some kind if the work is being paid for by any party with an agenda. We get the results favoring that agenda. That doesn't ring of truth to me in instances where that is clearly the case.

As for the negative/positive energy, so and so forth, it all ends up sounding like religion a scientist could love, which is ironic, since they apparently do not.

I would say that there is plenty on both sides of the equation that is unknown, or yet to be explained, but that we know exists. And just as you said, just because it can't be explained or duplicated now, does not mean it never will be. Drives me crazy when people say something is impossible. A little shortsighted, I think.

And there is plenty of the pot calling the kettle black. I marvel at how anyone can call someone else out and then turn around and do exactly what they were yowling about. Talk about blind. We probably all do it at one time or another, but boy are some of us more oblivious or caught up in our justifications than others.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.30
TRX 0.12
JST 0.033
BTC 63866.68
ETH 3129.16
USDT 1.00
SBD 3.87